On this holiday season, may I present to you some holiday fun (at least I'd like to think of it that way).
By comedian Rowan Atkinson, a lecture on the old testament, as you may have never heard it before. Also, a brief introduction to hell studies by the man himself.
WARNING! Some people, particularly deeply religious fellows may find it offensive; so be forewarned.
____________________________________________________
Disclaimer: the video is presented as is, embedded from an external link on youtube.com The author is credited as presented on the linked paged. I in no way am related, and in no way profit from the inclusion of these videos. I neither condone nor condemn its content. The views expressed on the videos are solely those of the author. I hold no copyright to the videos themselves nor their content. If you feel the posting of these videos on this blog infringes your copyrights, they will be removed upon notification. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post a note in the comment form below.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment